1. Where do you prefer shopping?
We like to search for the perfect look at New Look, Springfield, Primark, H&M, Zara, Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville, Pull&Bear and some local boutiques.
2. Which countries do you still want to visit?
We want to visit Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Thailand, Canada, USA and many, many more. We really like to travel. It's a good way of getting to know different cultures and people.
3. What's your favourite colour when it comes to fashion and make-up?
We like a lot of colours, such as corals and pastels or more dark fall colours like burgundy or navy. It kind of depends on the weather. For make-up we tend to go for more earthy tones. For our nails we like pastel colours a lot.
4. Do you have a celebrity crush? If answered yes, who?
Definitely Dan Smith, because he is a good musician, his smile is so adorable, in interviews he is funny and kind and...THAT HAIR!!!
|That time you wish you were a huge banana.|
We used to discuss beauty products, lifstyle and DIY-projects with each other, so we started thinking about having a blog. Eventually we took the step and made one. We don't regret it.
6. Which beauty products do you use every day?
E: There are quite a few products that a use almost every day, such as lip gloss, blush, a serum for your skin, etc. But I do not leave my house without moisturizer, eye roller, BB cream, mascara, lip balm and perfume.
H: First I use a tonic to cleanse my face and I apply a cream to prevent impurities, because those can really ruin my whole day. Then I apply BB cream + concealer where needed. After that I use an eye roller and I apply mascara + an earth tinted eye shadow to accentuate my eye colour and shape. I finish it with a natural looking lip gloss.
7. Which gadgets do you use for your blog?
We both use a laptop: Macbook Pro or HP. To take pictures, we use an iPod touch or a Canon PowerTouch SX270 HS.
8. Do you plan when you are going to post your articles?
Yes, we try to post an article every day so we need to plan that and find ideas for coming up articles or otherwise we wouldn't succeed in posting something daily.
9. Do you have a Youtube-account? If answered yes, what's your account name?
No, we don't since we are totally UNDERCOVER. ;)
10. What's your favourite food?
E: I live in Belgium and as you may or may not know our little country is famous for its french fries. (actually those are belgian fries, but for some reason everyone calls them french fries, weird.) Belgium is filled with little 'snack bars' that only sell fries and fried meat. We call them 'Frietkot'. Translated that means 'Fries hut'. If I could, I would go there every single day. I love the taste of the fries and the meat, I love fries anyway, but when you get them at the snack bar they are even better, I think. Unfortunately fries are really unhealthy.
H: You can make me happy with a spaghetti alla carbonara! The sauce is with eggs, cheese, bacon and black pepper (sometimes mushrooms are added). I ate this dish already at so many different restaurants that I made my own top 10 of the best served spaghetti alla carbonara. Oh, and at night, wake me up when you eat a dessert, it doesn't even matter what, I live for desserts!
|This one is in my top 10!|
11. Where do you get the inspiration for your blog?
There isn't one exact thing we get inspiration from. A lot of things can inspire us. Reading a magazine, something on the internet, for example other blogs, things that happen in the real world around us... What really helps if you're having an inspiration block, is taking a walk in nature, we think. So basically we get inspired by the little things we see everywhere we look.
And here are our 11 nominees. They're each wonderful blogs run by wonderful people.
And here are our 11 questions for them:
1. What lies under your bed right now? And be honest!
2. Do you have any pets? Or would you like to have pets?
3. Who's your favourite blogger?
4. What's your secret talent?
5. What's the best gift you've ever got?
6. Which kind of blogpost do you like the most? Lifestyle, fashion, DIY or ...?
7. What's the best DIY you've ever made?
8. What's your favourite song right now?
9. Which item is on top of your wish list right now?
10. What's your biggest achievement so far?
11. What was your first blog post about?
@ the nominees: Let us know in a comment when you answered the questions. We are very curious to read your answers!