Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Shopping haul: THE sales

There are sales in some countries, which means: buy more for less! Or...buy the new collection with shame, something that always happens to me. Last time I went shopping, I actually did some pretty good deals and only bought one piece from the new collection. So proud of myself!  


These are a few things I bought:
A short from H&M. You can never have enough shorts
and with 50 percent off the orginal price and a nice pattern, why even hesitate?
I tried this shirt on before the sales and didn't buy it.
After regretting that I went back during the sales and wow,
lucky I waited! Reduction all the way! It's a rather
wide shirt and longer at the back.
I realized I didn't have much dresses, so on this shopping
trip I especially looked out for dresses. This is a result
of my Sherlock-a-like research work.


A peplum dress! Hopefully this will become
as basic as a little black dress, because I like this trend.


Another pair of All Stars. Bought them for the colour.
I guess they can be nice in autumn.

How about you? Are there sales in your country?
-H

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment