Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Living the food life: August

Food is something essential for a human being to live. Normally, we eat 3 meals a day and some snacks, so eating becomes a daily task, something we have to do. We don't think enough about what we are eating or even take the time to appreciate it. You know how they joke about Japanese people taking a picture of everything they eat in a foreign country? We should do that more! Not just because you remember what you ate, but also because you remember with that photo the situation you ate it in, where, when, with which people, a random memory about that day… This month we drunk Pink Cola and ate a pampering dessert.



In our post about London we told you guys about Borough Market. In the first week of August I went there and ate this amazing Sausage burger. It was good, but man, I could drink the entire pacific ocean after I ate this!
Again in London, we went to a really cosy pub (I forgot the name) where I got this  Cheese burger. I would like to take a moment and talk about how perfect that burger was. It was so perfectly cooked and tasteful, you can't even imagine. And also, how cute is that plate?
These two gorgeous drinks are called 'Pink Cola' and 'Cloudy Lemonade'. The pink one tasted like grapefruit and the other tasted like lemon juice.
In London, we went to Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the seventh best restaurant in the world. All their dishes are prepared with an ancient recipe, which makes it even more special. No need to say that it was delicious. Just look at this plate.
It was a long time ago I ate a pizza so I was so happy with this one.
But it was so piquant, I had to ask an extra drink. Still yummy!
I had to go to a party and this was the dessert for the children.
Then I didn't complain they still counted me in as a child.
Banana and chocolate is the perfect match for me.
This is what I got when I ordered a 'pampering dessert'.
Not bad...not bad at all. 
Mini oreos, how awesome is that. They're so cute! I found it hard to eat them.
Normally, I suck at cooking, but this pasta worked out pretty well. It was so good! It has very few calories and is made of spinach and goat cheese.

-H&E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment