Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Inspirational song "Feel free to wear sunscreen"


Today I want to share a very inspirational song with you. Everyone has to hear this song at least once in his life in my opinion. I remember the strong feeling I had the first time I heard it and after all those replays, it still does something to me. It doesn't matter how busy I am, when this song is played I drop everything and only listen, not thinking about other things.

The song 'Everybody's Free' is inspired by the article 'Advice, like youth, probably just wasted on the young' written by Mary Schmich and that article was published in the Chicago Tribune as a column in 1997. Baz Luhrmann, better known as the director of Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge!, The Great Gatsby etc., is credited with the song in 1999. It was a number one hit in the UK back then.

And now, 14 years later I want you to listen to it because after all those years, it's still so relevant. The song gives you important life advice. Enjoy and learn.


-H

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: