Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Challenge accepted

Source
Hello there!

I have a problem. And I don't think I'm the only one with this problem. When I go to a store, I just cannot leave without buying something, it's like the products are screaming my name and begging me to buy them. When I suddenly realized that I didn't have a penny left, I decided that it was time for change. No more buying things without having earned them for me.


After a little brainstorming I came up with an idea: I made a challenge jar.
The concept is simple. First you take a mason jar. Then you cut pieces of paper, write a challenge on one side and an amount of money you can spend if you've completed the challenge on the other side. Fold the paper and put it in the jar.


Now you can pick out challenges at random and complete them. Make sure you write some new challenges every now and then or put back the completed challenges. You don't want to end up with no challenges left.

Some examples are:
- Run 5km
- Don't lie for 30 days
- Don't eat candy, cookies, chips… for 2 weeks
- Do something completely unselfish each day for 30 days
...

-E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment