Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Site to see #2: photojojo.com



Somewhere in July we did our first 'site to see' and you guys all seemed to like it, so I figured, why not do another one every once in a while. 'Once in a while' this time means three months later, but I just didn't really bump into any site that was really worth sharing with the awesome people who read this blog.

Until recently… I was just stumbling around looking for some things to buy when I bumped into photojojo.com. This photography site doesn't only have a blog with the coolest tips, tricks and photography related DIY's, it also has the best online store I've found in years. I want about everything on there, but unfortunately I don't have that much money. They sell iPhone lenses, polaroid camera's, filters, waterproof camera's, camera-shaped USB flash drive, fun accessories and much more.

These are some of the things on my wishlist:

Tilt-shift camera
Polaroid sticker camera
Polaroid camera
Disguise magnet set
Photo fabric dye kit
Photo hanger clips
Definitely check out this awesome site and please tell us what you think about it.
See you later!

-E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment