Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Yup, we're alive!


Hey guys!

It has been a while, isn't it? We're really sorry we haven't posted anything for that long. We had exams in school, so there wasn't really any time left to blog. But now we finally won our freedom back and we're ready for two study-free weeks, YAY! Unfortunately there's still such thing as marks and a report, so that might just ruin our vacation, but we wont know them until this evening, so for today we can just have fun without angry parents who think we didn't study enough. (We did study enough, we even stopped blogging for 3 weeks!)


Enough about the exams, I'll give you a bit of an update about our lives. On the 27th of November we went to a Bastille and To Kill A King concert. We might still do a post about that, but we're not sure, maybe it's a bit too late… Would you like us to do a post about it? Anyways, it was flippin' bloody awesome!! And Dan… He's just so… Da(m)n…

Bastille, the best band in the world. Check out Dan's sweater! Gotta love him...

To Kill A King. Check out their music if you don't know them already, they're great!
Also, H. went to the premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which is quite cool. Actually it's not just quite cool, it's super duper cool and I'm really jealous. I didn't get the chance to go to the premiere so I just went to see it last week. If you haven't seen it, go check it out, it's great. It's even better than The Hunger Games and very similiar to the book. It's funnier, there's more suspense and we even have to admit that we shed a little tear, but don't tell anyone.


Besides that our lives haven't really been very exciting, we studied, a lot… Now we're really looking forward to the holidays. I've been listening Christmas music non-stop since I finished my last exam (which was probably my best one. It was religion, I should be a nun…) and I'm so pumped to go Christmas shopping, because I still need a lot of presents. It's going to be a bit stressful to get all the presents by Christmas, but I know I can do it, I'm a strong woman ;).

The John Lewis Christmas advertisement. It is so cute and I really love Lily Allen's version of 'Somewhere Only We Know. I've been watching this a lot lately.

During the winter holidays my family, my boyfriend, some friends and myself are also going on a little trip. I'm really looking forward to that! It'll be the first time my boyfriend's joining us on a trip and I'M SO EXCITED! (yes, I really needed to caps lock that.) I'm also going to meet his family for the first time and I don't really know if I like that idea or not… I mean, it's nice that I'll get to know his family, but I'm just so nervous. I'm really shy when I meet new people, so I hope I don't turn tomato-red as soon as I walk in.

Well, that's about it. I don't really have a very exciting life, but at least now you know we're still alive and kicking. See you!

-E

Follow our blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment